From the summit of Stripsenkopf, magnificent views open up to the peaks and north faces of the Wilder Kaiser, as well as glimpses extending to the Karwendel range or Chiemsee.

The pavilion at the summit was constructed in 1924 by the Alpine Club section Neuötting (Bavaria). However, the wind shelter pavilion was destroyed by a lightning strike in the 1960s. In commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Stripsenjochhaus, the pavilion was rebuilt in 2002.