Above the hermitage, high above St. Johann in Tyrol, a small chapel adorns the rock face on the Niederkaiser. The baroque sacred building was erected in 1782. The dates 1623, 1719 and 1744, immortalized in the rock next to the chapel, indicate other buildings, which were probably made of wood. The interior of the Gmail Chapel is decorated with rococo stuccoes and renovated fresco medallions of St. Anthony, St. Aloysius, St. Joseph and St. Francis and the crowning of the Virgin Mary. The altar area was carved in rock in the center of which a 20th century statue of the Virgin Mary adorns the sacred building. The name "Gmail" comes from the word painting. In the past there was a painting of the Virgin Mary.